SMYRLIADIS company, having 80 years of experience in the bodybuilding sector, has made dynamic inroads in the cooling equipment sector. The cooling boxes made by our company cover all cooled products transportation needs, in all dimensions dictated by the chassis classes available in the Hellenic market (2-axle & 3-axle chassis).
The thermal permeability index (K-VALUE=0,297 W/m2K for cooling boxes 3.0m to 6.0m long) demonstrates the excellent insulating properties of the cooling box, the absence of metallic joints and thermal bridges, thus ensuring minimum cooling losses and achieving reduction of the cooling unit's operating time. Cooling boxes are exclusively made from fiberglass with polyurethane As insulating material (isothermic sandwich panels) using thermal press, thus ensuring especially long life. Their installation on individual frames is carried out in the most comprehensive manner, always adhering to the recommendations made by chassis manufacturers. Regarding cooling box equipment, some of the options available are the following:
• Interior roof partitioning system into two (2) compartments with variable dimensions & temperatures (freezer -18°C front and ambient temperature +25°C at the rear or freezer -18°C front and refrigeration +5°C at the rear) supplied by FURGOCAR.
• Reinforced heavy-duty polyester floor, slip - resistant, smooth or stainless.
• Inner and outer tying eyes, LOAD-LOCK type.
• Single - leaf side doors.
• Meat transportation systems of Italian - German type.
• Door shutters and hinges, stainless steel made by FURGOCAR.
Cooling boxes are imported ready for compliance to all relevant specifications for installation of any cooling unit selected by the client (THERMO KING, CARRIER). Furthermore, our company may also import cooling boxes made by FRAMEC for transportation of ice cream or other products at deep-freeze temperatures (-33°C).
Our company can supply certified cooling boxes according to ATP regulations for food transportation under controlled temperature. We supply all ATP documents, certified by TUV (for a six year period) with possibility to extend.