Rotary kiln is a rotating cylindrical vessel which is used for drying, calcination and sintering in a continuous process with the use of hot gases. The hot gases may be generated in an external furnace or by a flame inside the kiln. Our cement rotary kiln and sponge iron rotary kiln has been developed for performing drying, calcination and sintering work in a continuous process. Widely used for cement, pet coke calcination, sponge iron and other materials, it uses hot gases for the operation. Integrated with variable speed drive, process automation and instrumentation, this kiln ensures optimum operational control. In addition to technology, its design features better inlet and outlet sealing to ensure minimum false air entry.
CPG also supplies a special range of small and medium capacity Rotary Kilns across the world with numerous applications.
Our design & production experts provide high quality, innovative & cost effective solutions according to the requirements of customers.
• Length to Diameter Ratio – 14 to 16.
• Specific Heat Consumption (for Clinker) - 695 to 750 Kcal/Kg.
• Main drive – variable speed drive
• Designed to use alternative fuels also.
• Process automation and instrumentation for optimum operational control.
Successful Installation in :
• Aluminate Cement
• Limestone & Lime sludge
• Pet coke Calcination
• Minerals i.e. Bauxite and Iron Ore
• Sponge Iron
• Better inlet and outlet sealing to ensure minimum false air entry.
• Hydraulic thruster provides control to the Kiln axial movement.
• Three support roller stations are provided for better distribution of forces on shell.
• Ensures optimal safety with regard to material elasticity at operating temperature.
• Throat adjuster is provided to optimize Kiln / Calciner fuel.
Kiln Inlet Seal
Kiln inlet seal will be of friction type ring. Two nos. rings, carrying wear shoe segments on face, with one ring being rotating with Kiln, slide on face to face. The wear shoes are lubricated by high temperature grease. The sliding ring have pneumatic cylinders, distributed equally on the periphery, which always keep both the shoe rings of primary seal in contact, even during and upward-downward movement.
Kiln Discharge Seal
Discharge end seal is made up of radially placed overlapping segmented graphite blocks. This allows movement of shell in radial and axial direction while effectively sealing.
Nose Ring Fan
The discharge end is provided with another annular shell around with spacer flexible element. The cooling air is blown in this annular gap by cooling air fan using distribution nozzle ring made of pipes.