- CNC Horizontal Boring Machine
- Hobbing Machine
- CNC VTL
- Gear Hobber
- Gear Under Teeth Cutting Operation
- Girth Gear Mounted on a Ball Mill
- Girth Gear During Machining Process
Our company has established worldwide reputation with the support of advance technology and the team of diligent professionals, who are compelled to provide superior quality industrial girth gear and kiln girth gears to the customers. This girth gear is precisely designed using excel quality raw material as per "DIN 3962" accuracy class – VIII. Cast rims for gear are procured by the most trusted and reliable vendors in this domain. Our quality experts check the product at each and every stage of manufacturing process according to the set international industrial standards. Our product is highly appreciated amongst customers for its superior design, dimensional accuracy, excellent strength and easy installation. This girth gear is widely demanded in different industries to be installed in different machines such as Rotary Kilns, Rotary Dryers and Ball Mills. It is available in different specifications according to the requirements of the customers. Furthermore, to meet the variegated demands of the cl ients, our company provides this product at pocket friendly price.
Manufacturing Capability :
• Nominal dia upto 7 Mtrs.
• Maximum gear module (with milling cutter) 55.
Quality Inspection at all stages :
• Superior finish.
• Girth gear manufacturing by double stress relieving process
• Basic tooth profile as per DIN 3972 II
• Accuracy grade as per DIN 3968 "AA".
• We ensure quality through NDT – UT – MPI – DPT.
• Gear Tooth profile Inspection By Chordal Thickness measurement at various Chordal Addendum and Base Tangent Length at various position radially and axially
• Tooth Profile run out Measurement over pin.
• Pitch measurement by pitch measuring Instrument at various position radially and axially.
• Surface Finish measurement by German digital Surface finish measuring instrument.
• Gear rim is casted and received in two halves
• Non destructive testing is performed to ensure zero defects
• Machining of gear in multiple steps to ensure best finish and accuracy
• Final quality inspection to ensure CPG quality